Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lisa Marie Interview Part 1

Alright so I just got through part 1 of the LMP interview with Oprah from today.
Alot of people seem to be trippin for some reason about her going on Oprah. 
I didn't see the entire interview yet, so I dont know what was said that have people so pissed off. 
From the first part though, I don't see anything really wrong.
 People are saying that she did this interview for the purpose of promoting her album . That doesnt even make sense if her album isn't even due out until way next year.
Lisa seems very genuine in this interview so far. She seems apologetic and sincere. She seems like she is finally being honest about her relationship with Michael. So far she does not seem like she has confirmed that Michael suffers from any sort of drug problem. Does she? She just said she became suspicious that there might be an issue after he collapsed in 1995. She did not say that there was an indication of DRUG ABUSE though.
I don't know what to make of the first part though. I mean as to whether she is carrying some kind of guilt because she really thinks Michael is dead, or if she is doing her friend a favor.

I do find it strange that all of these people are "setting the record straight" on Michael right around the time his name is uncovered. 

We all know that Oprah is a bitch, but TAJ confirmed that she had spoken to MJs kids too. Why would the family allow that? Are we starting to think that maybe Oprah has a bigger role in this than we think?
What are your thoughts?? Post below and let me know.

**Please keep this RELEVANT to the interview and hoax. Don't post trash about me. This isnt the time or place and is extremely disrespectful to Michael. Don't bring drama here ok?**

1 comment:

  1. It just bothers me when Oprag brings up the molestation stuff and LMP didn't say,,"will you stop that already..he was acquitted, there is not proof of that and I know nothing occurred". She just said I never saw any evidence of it but I of course can't full comment because I wasn't in the room at that time..or something like that. Really bugs me. She should have been more emphatic. And yes she did later comment about all the drugs causing problems. OH who knows anymore.

    ReplyDelete