Friday, October 8, 2010

Exhibit B: The internet provides very little privacy...

IP Address:  217.12.4.215

Information on this IP address:

217.12.4.215 server location:
London in United Kingdom
217.12.4.215 ISP:
London

An IP address is exclusively provided by your ISP for YOUR network...  Any duplication of it is illegal and prohibited by law.

There are three separate email accounts/ people claiming to be VERY different people, using this IP address...
I did absolutely NOTHING illegal to obtain the IP address. It is provided when a person sends an email if you know where to look as well as cache skype convos/msn convos... 

I will provide documentation of proof that this IP address is shared by these "three people" if the harassment doesn't stop...

I warned you... I'm a woman of my word.. Leave me alone :) 

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE! I KNOW THAT I WILL!

No comments: