Monday, November 1, 2010

Tsk Tsk

Ok. Sooooooo It's Monday and it's November 1st. AND I said that I wasn't going to back track into this garbage or drama and honestly I had no intentions on doing so. Because I do feel like Michaels message was getting lost in all of the trash and honestly his REAL fans don't want or need that kind of bullshit. But seriously something needs to be said.

You know I started out on this looking for truth and trying to figure out what happened to Michael. I've found answers to most of what I wanted to know, but there are things that im still trying to understand.  
Along the lines it was easy to get caught up in some things with people and drama and blah blah. So I did and it happened, it happened to a lot of us, but the important thing was us realizing what was going on, learning from it and moving on. Seeing the bullshit starters , the liars and the attention seekers and moving PAST that. 

I have move past it, i'm ok.. I really am. But there are some things that are just bullshit.

Seeking out private information on my family, GOING into my brothers facebook to get OLD photos of me to post in a video is completely wrong and total bullshit. Invasion of privacy is wrong.
But I have nothing to hide. I never thought that being a chubby highschool sophmore qualified as having to disclose that information to people in a death hoax.
This V decided to release photos of me in a youtube video, of myself MANY years ago and one with my EX boyfriend.  I dont know why the matter and there is no need to defend them, but those of you that have seen me on camera very recently can obviously see that the photos are old. But so what? This is how you "expose" someone? By attacking their physical appearance? Whether the photos were old or new or whatever why should it matter?  Is it not the same as people taking photos of Michael and making fun of him? Yeah MJ fans.

The next thing is a series of photos taken from I dont even know where and say that I claimed them to be my friend "jonathan" who passed away. Wrong again. I showed MY friend who did die ONCE in my chatroom with about 11 people there. None of those photos are the photo that I showed, so really i have no idea how this person pulled that one out of their ass. Those photos have nothing to do with me. What other people DO is THEIR responsibility and not mine. Got it? Good.
This "V" person is a person that has been harassing me on the internet for a few months ago along side two other people. I did contact the authorities and only recently heard back from them. Things are in order for a legal fight, but that doesnt matter.

This person "again" has nothing on me at all. They found my brothers facebook page through his youtube and got old photos of me. And then drew conclusions from some other bullshit that has nothing to do with me. I wont speak on it again because I dont give a shit. I'm just letting people know that before you believe some shit in a youtube video do your OWN research first.  Because its bullshit. I wont respond to anything else concerning this very bored BORED and sad person (people). But really Everybody should take a clue. We are in this for Michael Jackson. Whatever goes on in someones personal life is NOBODYS business. I do not pry into MJ's personal life. I dont pry into him having a girlfriend or if he drank or smoked or even did drugs. I try to get to the bottom of June 25th 2009.
Its completely wrong to dig into a persons privacy just to make up lies about them. All of you that are subscribed to that youtube channel and going along with that bullshit, really need to ask yourselves if you're in this for the right reasons.  
I have nothing to hide at all. I was a fat girl for a few years (nothing wrong with that) but made life choices and now thats changed. I dated a geek We are no longer together. I have only shown ONE picture of Jonathan and they sure as hell dont match any of the ones in that video. Thats fact. 
Thats all I have to say on that matter. Its November 1'st. Get back to what this is about and stop letting people distract you. Support MJ not bullshit! That is all :D 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment