Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fo' Real Thank ya!

Hey guys! I just wanted everybody to know that I have a series of interesting videos coming out in the next few weeks :) So much going on with Michael that i'm bursting at the seams to get back to work. 
I just want to say thank you for all of my friends that have been supportive in helping me get back to where I need to be. This was a great weekend and im so lucky to have such positive and great people in my life. I really.
Angelos , you are my rock and my love and even though people tried everything in their power to get you to leave me, im so glad that you saw through the jealousy and BS. I love you so much and look forward to MANY more days making you happy. Thank you for being my everything. You wont regret it I promise.
To all of the haters that are still making boring ass videos, still claiming to have dirt on me blah blah. Do you realize that when I opened my facebook I had 36 messages from different people saying that they were disgusted by your jealousy and actions? Do you realize what a joke you are? I guess I havent made myself clear yet. You are not on my level and you never will be. You are not going to make worthy people hate me. You create lies to sell your bullshit but is it really working. I have never told ANYBODY that roger was Michael I am the one that gets pissed off when people say it. I said that Omer was in my room??? Really since I never believed he was in the first place? Jonathan deleted his myspace in JANUARY of 2010. Nobody wrote comments about him being dead before August. 
Jonathan is no longer with us and I cant believe that people are going to bed at night knowing what they are doing trashing a person that as far as they know is dead. You dont "think" that its true? But do you know 100% that its not true? You cant possibly. So my kind of question is, what kind of Satan do you worship to be so evil and cold? You are sick. SICK to be doing what you are doing. It doesnt bother me anymore because I pity you. But seriously have mercy on your fucking souls for what you are doing.
Keep making the videos. PLEASE. I watched my share and will not watch another one again. What it boils down to is, you are jealous, insecure and you want internet fame. LOL its so so sad. SO many people come to me laughing at you V. Swear to God I mentioned my facebook but didnt even mention my youtube. How many people send me messages laughing their asses off at you trying to get popular off of me. Nobody cares about you. But the people that are jealous of me.

Yaws we got a BIG journey ahead. It does not include people who are jealous, pretend to have powers, pretend to be an insider blah blah blah. It includes people that want the truth about the DEATH HOAX. not the truth about what my ass does in my spare time. Stop embarassing yourselves by following these clowns. 
lol fo' real

later gators ;)