Wednesday, September 22, 2010

100% is an illusion.

Why a blog now? Twitter never seems to give me enough space to say what I think or feel.
So much has happened in the last fifteen months. I know that my life was very different before I started to investigate what happened to Michael Jackson on June 25th, 2009.  I have changed in many ways... Some good and some not so good. But, I feel like I am often very misunderstood and i'm not sure why. I am very strong willed and passionate about everything that I do in life. I honestly fight for what I believe in.  
A lot of untrue things have been said about me out of malice, jealousy and just plain ignorance. People claim that in their hearts this is about "Love" and "Peace" and truly understanding Michal's message. However, these same people don't hesitate to be vicious and negative at any chance that they get. Some people might say that I am hypocritical to say this. I'm not. I do believe that Michael's message is about "Love". I, however, believe that "Love" can come in many MANY faucets! I believe a part of "Love" is reality.  Not make believe... Many things happen in life that are less than desirable or pleasant... But it's life and we have to face all situations in life. 
I'm sorry if I am too real for some people. I am sorry if I am quick tempered and emotional. I'm not sorry, but i'm sorry if you can't handle that. 
I have been so less than perfect in many things in my life in and outside of this hoax. But if there is one thing that I have learned from Michael Jackson , its that people make mistakes. Your entire life journey is a grand master plan of lessons, trials and tribulations. So, who are you to judge? 

I loss somebody extremely close to me almost two months ago. I lost someone else very close to me just about five months ago... Both deaths were senseless and preventable , if people would have taken the time out to just LISTEN and not judge. Both deaths have taught me the importance of friendship and trust in a friendship. So,  I say this to say that there is always something positive to come from a negative event.
A lot of people focus on Michael Jackson's "death"...  What about the importance of what went on during his life? 
Your anxiety, confusion, frustration, anger and lack of interest in this anymore, is caused by your unwillingness to open your eyes to Michael's  LIFE. 
I choose to believe that understanding his life will offer the best explanation of his "death"...

So let me just make things clear.
1.) I go by the name Maura because I was nervous going into the hoax. It's not my name. (when asked i have been honest about this)
2.) I have never claimed to be an "insider" to the Jacksons. I am however friends with 2 of them.
3.)The two that I am friends with have never disclosed ANYTHING about a "hoax" to me.
4.)I did see a video of Michael Jackson alive with a post death date on it.
5.) I, however, can not validate its authenticity... I'm sorry.
6.) December of last year I obtained information concerning Michael Jackson that really convinced me of his still being alive. I have never disclosed this information, nor will I ever. Only because it was obtained illegally and I could get into a lot of trouble...

**On that note: Learn to appreciate when somebody shares a bit of information with you. I understand that not actually showing "proof" is useless. But understand also, when a person comes forward with information and they are automatically attacked, what makes you think that they are willing to share it? I never had access to the actual "video" of Michael being alive. It was shown to me by someone. If I had a copy, I wouldn't dare show anybody for his own protect. But I told people because I felt everybody had the right to know what I saw. As far as the other information obtained, I only even mentioned it because it put me at a crossroads of not knowing if I should continue investigating or not... I simply asked what I should do about THAT. But of course, jealous and malicious people completely twisted everything around and it got out of control very fast... When people offer ANY kind of information, it's healthy to be skeptical. It is not alright to attack them. Think about that.

7.)I never said Michael Jackson had a sex change. I don't know who in the hell started that rumor... 
8.) Based on what I have seen and heard over the last 15 months. I am 99.9% sure that Michael jackson is still alive.
9.) I do not believe in 100% of anything. Perfection is an unrealistic illusion.
10.) I have never lied about ONE thing in any of this. A wise man once said to me 
"The truth is unbelievable."  And it is.

stay tuned...

No comments: